Florida tomatoes are traded throughout all of North America and Japan. In every market we appear, you can be sure that Florida tomatoes follow some of the strictest regulations that exist for any produce in the U.S. or abroad. These regulations are in place to assure that wherever you find a Florida tomato, you can be certain that it is of the highest quality.
While there are slight differences in some of the regulations for foreign and domestic markets, Florida tomatoes adhere to a set of standards for size, shape, and color to make sure that you can always get a consistent product from Florida.
- Domestic Markets, Specs and Regulations
- Export Regulations
- USDA Tomato Sizing Rings & Color Charts
- Application for Certified Tomato Repacker Form
- Application for Certified Tomato Handler Form
- Application for Certificate of Privilege
- Approved Receiver of Special Purpose Shipments
- Florida Map